From the Principal’s Office
Is it winter, is it spring? Who knows! I mean we do live in Ohio right? Well no matter the weather, I hope you stay cozy and enjoy time with family and friends!
Signing In and Out
PLEASE be sure that you are signing your child in and out appropriately each day. It is very important that you sign in and out on the iPad at the correct times. You should be signing IN on your way IN to the classroom and signing OUT on your way OUT of the school. The basic rule of thumb is sign in and out when your child is with you. This helps our teachers keep up with attendance on the iPads and if not done correctly it can cause confusion. We appreciate your help with this matter!
ALMA – Parent Portal
I wanted to remind everyone about our new parent portal that was introduced in the middle of January. The Alma portal will allow you to manage your account quickly and easily online. Functions include the ability to:
- Pay tuition and other school-related expenses
- Manage payment methods
- Set up automatic payments
- Update your contact information
- Manage your child’s authorized pick-up individuals
- View/print account statements
Additional portal functionality, including online re-enrollment, will be available later this year.
If you have not yet used ALMA you can click on this link https://nlci504.getalma.com to log-in. You can also refer to the emails you would have received on 1/15/18 and 1/16/18. All ALMA information was set-up through the parent listed as the primary parent at our school, so the emails and log-in information are connected to that parent. Feel free to contact the office if you need to know who the primary parent is for your family.
St. Patrick’s Day Parties!
On Friday, March 16th we will be having our St. Patrick’s Day classroom parties! Keep your eyes peeled for the sign-up sheet and WEAR YOUR GREEN for the party!!
Science Fair for Intermediate and Pre-K
Every spring Enchanted Care has a Science Fair for our Intermediate, Pre-K and Kindergarten students. This year the Science Fair will be on Thursday, March 22nd at 6:15 at the KIDS’ Campus Building. Invitations will be sent home in the next couple of weeks, please be sure to send in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly. During the science fair the teachers will be conducting different science experiments for you to experience with your child. There will be 3 to 4 stations that everyone will have a chance to participate in. It’s a great evening to learn about science, spend time with friends and check out the KIDS’ Campus building.
Scholastic Book Fair
The Kids’ Campus will be hosting a Scholastic Book Fair during the week of March 19th. Feel free to take a trip next door and check it out! This is a great opportunity for you to add to your home library and also help us earn books for the classrooms.
* Don’t forget to check your child’s cubby for important information from their teachers and the office.
* Please make sure that you are signing your child in every morning and out every evening. Thank you for your consistency with signing in and out on the iPad.
* Parking Lot Safety – Remember to drive slowly and cautiously through our parking lots. There are several small children and their families in the parking lot throughout the day and we want to be sure that everyone is safe! In addition, please do not leave children in the car unattended. It is also important that you do not leave your car running while in our school.
* Tuition Due – Tuition will be due on March 14th and 28th . Please make sure that your account is current with the tuition cycle. There will be a $25 late fee assessed to all payments made after Tuesday at NOON of the tuition week. If you are interested in our automatic withdrawal program please stop by the office to pick up an authorization form.
Important Dates to Remember
March 16th – St. Patrick’s Day Parties
March 22nd – Intermediate and Pre-K Science Fair at the Kids’ Campus
March 19th – 23rd – Book Fair @ Kids’ Campus