- January 19: Westerville City Schools and St. Paul are closed. Sign up to be included on our Drop-In Day camp.
- January 29: Westerville City Schools have Early Dismissal
- February 6: Westerville City Schools are closed. Please sign up to be included on our Drop-In Day camp
- February 16: ENCHANTED CARE is CLOSED for Professional Development Day
- Tuition: Please remember that tuition is due on January 5th and 19th for the upcoming 2 weeks. If your tuition is not received by Wednesday the week tuition is due, a $25 late fee will be automatically assessed to your account. Take advantage of the ACH payment method. Drop In days, weather delays and school closing all taken care of through automatic withdraw. No need to write additional check!
- Closing Time: Please keep in mind that our school closes at 6:00 PM, this not only means that you should be here to pick-up your child by 6:00 but you should not be staying after 6:00 to play in the classroom, on the playgrounds or in the muscle room. If you wish to stay and play with your child for a while before leaving please plan accordingly and arrive so that you will have time to do so before 6:00.
- Parent Referrals: Want to take advantage of our parent referral program? Pick up a referral form at our front desk. Talk about your child’s favorite things about Enchanted Care, give them a slip and tell them to enroll. You can save up to one week of free tuition per child, per referral. Everythings better with a friend, Right?
- Dropping-Off: When dropping off your child you MUST accompany them to the morning drop off point. Please refer to the posting on the front door of where that location is each morning. You may not allow your child to come into the building themselves or leave them at the front door by themselves. Though we like to encourage independence within our program, if a child has not been signed in or recognized be a crew leader they are considered left unattended and is a violation of our safetly policies.
- Late Pick-Ups: Our operating hours are 7am-6pm. Enchanted Care and State Licensing policies require us to charge a late fee of $1/minute after 6pm. Crew leaders will be filling out late slips every night. This fee will automatically be charged to your account and can be paid by check or withdrawn automatically through the ACH process
- Enchanted Care Food Policy: Please note that Enchanted Care KIDS Campus is a nut free facility. Enchanted Care does not permit sack lunches and other foods to be brought into our school.
- Facebook: LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! Keep in touch with all of the great things happening at Enchanted Care via Facebook! Weekly postings are entered by the school along with our participation in the parent share program.
News from the Education Department