Upcoming Dates to Remember
- Thursday, December 6th: Holiday Open House, 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Friday, December 14th: Last day to RSVP for Winter Camp
- Friday, December 14th: Last day for Gloves, Hates and Scarves Drive for W.A.R.M
- Thursday the 20th Drop in for Westerville
- Friday the 21st Drop in for Westerville and Early release for St. Paul
- Monday the 24th we close at 2:00pm
- Tuesday the 25th CLOSED for Christmas
- Wednesday the 26th
- Thursday the 27th Field trip to Magic Mountain $12.0 0
- Friday the 28th Field trip to Marcus theater $12.00
- Monday the 31st we close at 4:00pm Drop in Everyone
- Tuesday the 1st CLOSED for New Year’s Day
- Wednesday the 2nd Drop in everyone
- Thursday the 3rd Drop in St. Paul (Field trip to Lego Land)
- Friday the 4th– Drop in for St. Paul
Tuition is due on Mondays by 6pm. If your payment is not received by that time, your account will be charged a $25.00 late fee. We offer an automatic withdraw program for your convenience. We also accept Credit Card payments. If you are interested in either of those programs, please see Ms. Laurie.
Holiday Open House will be Thursday, December 6th from 6:30pm-7:30pm. The Kids’ Campus will be hosting the Open House for both schools on the Westerville Campus. We will be providing families with cookie decorating at the LC, holiday games and crafts, appetizers and punch station and a visit with Santa Claus!
We enjoy being involved and most importantly involving the children and giving them teachable moments while participating in community service projects. We are currently collecting Hats, Gloves, and Scarves to donate to the W.A.R.M Food Pantry. We had so many donations during November, and hope that we have more in December.
Westerville Schools will be closed on Thursday, December 20th-January 2nd for Winter Break. Sign-up sheets for these two weeks can be found in the Foyer. Please complete these sheets by Friday, December 14th, so that I can complete Tuition Statements for our Winter Camp.
Reminder: Your regular weekly tuition will be charged throughout winter break, along with any activity fees and additional cost of attendance (based on the number of days that your child is signed up to attend).
Winter Camp calendars are finalized and are available on the boat desk.
Enchanted Care will be CLOSED on Tuesday, December 25th and CLOSED on Tuesday, January 1st. These closures do not affect your weekly tuition amount.
Parent Referral Program
Nobel and Enchanted Care schools offer a wonderful Parent Referral program. Refer a family to one of our schools, and you will be eligible for a free week of tuition. If you would like further information regarding this program, please stop by the office.
In the case that Franklin County is ever under a level 3 weather emergency, Enchanted Care will close. If you are ever in question, you can check ABC6 News for confirmation. We will also work our best to update our website in the event this happens.
If schools are closed, and the county is not under a level 3 weather emergency, Enchanted Care will remain open for care. Please be sure to arrive early in the morning or call to get your name on the list to reserve your spot for the day. Attendance will be calculated on the number of staff we have scheduled to work on days like this.