Upcoming Dates to Remember
· Monday, October 8th: ECKC CLOSED for Professional Development Day
· Thursday, October 18th: Early Release-All Schools
· Friday, October 19th: Drop In Day! Don’t forget to sign up!
· Monday, October 24th -Friday, October 26th: Annual Principal Conference; Ms. Laurie returns on Monday, October 29th.
· Thursday, October 25th: Drop in Day Westerville
· Friday, October 26th: Drop in Day Westerville
· Wednesday, October 31st: Early Release St. Paul Only
· Wednesday, October 31st: Kindergarten Halloween Party
Tuition is due on Mondays by 6pm. If your payment is not received by that time, your account will be charged a $25.00 late fee. We offer an automatic withdraw program for your convenience. We also accept Credit Card payments. If you are interested in either of those programs, please see Ms. Laurie.
Enchanted Care will be closed on Monday, October 8th for our Teacher In-service Professional Development Day. We will be using this day to train our staff to ensure we are continuing to do and be the best for our families.
Ms. Laurie will be on Vacation October 11th through the 19th , please feel free to reach out to Bria at [email protected] if you have any questions of concerns.
Ms. Laurie will be traveling with the other principals in the Nobel Learning Communities company for the annual Principal’s Conference and will be out of the office from Monday, October 24rd until Monday, October 30th. Ms. Bria will be available during this time to help in any way. Please contact Ms. Bria at the school, 614-899-2502, for any transportation or attendance matter that week.
The Kindergarten classes will be celebrating their Fall Harvest Party on Wednesday, October 31th.
Parent Referral Program
Nobel and Enchanted Care schools offer a wonderful Parent Referral program. Refer a family to one of our schools, and you will be eligible for a free week of tuition. If you would like further information regarding this program, please stop by the office.
News from Our Education Team
Fall is officially here! Your little one has probably begun to notice the environmental changes happening all around him, including falling leaves, shorter days and crisper air. The fall season isn’t only a great time to get outside and play, but it also presents an opportunity to use items found[…..]
Read More »